We care about how your data is managed and to this end, provide total transparency.
In this section you’ll find the most up-to-date information and guidelines so you can better understand how we process your personal data and be fully aware of your rights and our obligations.
How we process your personal data
Law no. 171 of 21 December 2018 concerning the processing of natural persons’ personal data and its free circulation, together with European Regulation – GDPR no. 679 of 27 April 2016, contain a series of provisions aimed at guaranteeing that the aforementioned processing is carried out in observation of the fundamental rights and liberties of the persons in question.
Law 171 and GDPR: want to know more?
- Summary of the news regarding the introduction of Law 171/2018 and EU Regulation 2016/679 GDPR
- Full text of Law no. 171
- Full text of the European Regulation of 27 April 2016 n. 679 – GDPR
How to exercise your rights
To exercise your rights you can:
- download the following form: Form to exercise your rights
- or, you can send a request to Colombini Group S.p.a. strada Cà Valentino, 124 – 47891 Falciano (RSM) – email@example.com – Tel. (+378) 0549 975611
- if you are a European citizen and the Data Controller does not reply, you can contact the EU Representative – PRIVACY365 Italia S.r.l., with registered office in viale Berna 9B – 47924 Rimini (Italy), firstname.lastname@example.org – Tel. (+39) 0541 1647198 – PEC email@example.com
You can consult also: